At this point students should:
- a working draft for all of the following sections:
era, family life, education and training, career or achievements, personal qualities, effect on the world, about the author and dedication
This week in class we will be:
- learning about strategies to find and use interesting words.
- revising our work to improve it.
- using transitional words to guide our reader from one idea to the next.
- organizing writing so that we have topic sentences and closing sentences for
- adding details where they are needed.
- getting ready for the Wax Museum. Wax museum for parents will be held
Wednesday, March 27, at 10:45.
This Week at home students should be:
- practicing their speech if they present it on Monday.
- working on extra credit.
- improving their report by adding information and applying strategies being taught in the classroom.